Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!


So with MckMama settled back in at home in the Thawed Tundra, and doing Not Me Monday again, I figured I might as well join her! You can visit her and her sweet family here MckMama. And you can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me and what I have not been doing this past week, well...

I didn't stay up way to late on my girls weekend last weekend, who would stay up until 5:30am with girlfriends, not me, that's insane! And on said trip, I did not laugh so hard I cried more times than I can count!

Last week while standing in line at the grocery store, I did not pick up a smutty magazine and slip it in amongst my groceries to catch up on the celeb gossip, I would never do that, such a waste of money!

When our school district announced on Monday that school was canceled for the next 10days due to the swine flu, I did not think it was a cruel joke someone was playing on me...after all, I love spending extra time with my children. And when 2 days latter they announced they were re-opening 7 days early, I did not jump for joy!

On Wednesday, I didn't back out of going to the gym because I was still sooo tired from my girls weekend (yes, days latter...still tired), that I thought if I went to the gym, I would literally pass out from exhaustion and would be very embarrassed being carried out by paramedics because I was too tired to walk out myself.

Last week I did not question whether God was answering a prayer I have been praying for years, who would question God after all? And I'm not in denial that this is really God answering my prayer, just because it's not happening exactly the way I prayed for, or in the manner which I prayed for! Didn't question it or stay in a state of denial at all!

Now that I have that all off my chest, *sigh of relief* I feel much better! Who can't use a dose of brutal reality...Not Me!

1 comment:

  1. I would be crying if they cancelled school for 10 days too. Especially since I am a teacher, and I would have to work in the summer. Sob.
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete