Monday, December 28, 2009

Not Me! Monday!!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. After all, who couldn't use the chance at a last minute end of the year honesty session without being judged for it!!!

This week I in no way waited in line at Wal-Mart for 20 minutes to check out on Christmas Eve, with only 5 items in my arms, simply because I failed to take a list to the store with me earlier in the week, and then failed to return to said store before the mass Christmas Eve crowds hit! No way, I 'm way to prepared for that sort of thing!!!

I most certainly did not go to the mall one day last week and return with my own Christmas gift,  to ensure I would get exactly what I wanted, even though I was given specific instructions by my husband "do not buy your own gift!" I would never do such a thing as save my husband the joy of fighting the Christmas crowds to spend hours searching for the perfect gift in an overcrowded mall!

You will not find my Christmas cards still sitting in my car waiting on stamps, because I would never let something so small as moving across the country right before the holidays, or you know, a week at Disney World, get in the way of something so important as our family Christmas cards! Good thing I made them Happy New Year's, we've moved cards this year!!! (Guess I should head to the post office as soon as this post is up)

Last week I in no way was bribing sweet Laineybug with chocolate to encourage her to use the potty! I would never bribe my children, nope, never, not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment