Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year's Reso....What?

Oh, New Years Resolutions, yeah, I don't think I'll be making any of those this year! After all, I never seem to make it trough the whole year sticking to them anyway. I'll think instead, I'll just remain in close prayerful contact with my Father, and lean on Him to help me through the New Year!

If I were to make some resolutions, which I'm not, I imagine they would be things such as, I will go to the gym at least 4 times each week, or, I will really make it through my 365 Day Bible in 365 days this year! Maybe even something like, I will not spend time focusing on things that I have no control over, or let people hurt me when they plainly don't care enough to not hurt me. Something along the lines of, I will not loose my patients and get snippy with my children when they ask me over and over again the same thing in the same fifteen minute time span! Never mind, I'm always patient at all times, ahem, anyway, lets move on! After all, the only one that would realistically maybe happen ALL year, might be the gym one, but who's counting!

Whatever my resolutions may have been, you know, if I were to make them, they are already covered. I know that all I need to do is lean on God and be prayerful in all I do, and He will ensure all of my needs are met, that as long as I put time aside for Him each day, then He will ensure time for everything else, that through Him, I can change into the person He intends for me to be! So if I were to make just 1 resolution, I would say it would have to be that I resolve to spend this next year striving to be to woman that God fully intends for me to be! I hope that God richly blesses you in 2010, all your prayers are answered, and the unanswered ones...well, I've learned sometimes God knows what He's doing with those too Unanswered Prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment