Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bling Bling Baby!!!

So I left our children in the care of my darling husband for awhile yesterday to go do my two week grocery shopping, which you can imagine for a family of six, is a chore huge undertaking! When I returned home this is what I was met with.

Laineybug had talked daddy into thrown a huge fit in the middle of a store so daddy would buy her this lovely jewlery set! She was all decked out in her blinging new earings, necklace, bracelet, and ring. She was so excited to tell me all about it, she could barely get her words out fast enough. And you can bet it all stayed on untill right before bedtime, and went right back on first thing this morning! Don't you just love her!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, too cute! I can totally relate, my daughter pulls the same stuff! We are in trouble in their teen years!

    ReplyDelete