Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Month in Review- June

Wow- half way through 2009 already, time really is flying by!!! June was sort of low key around here, but fabulous just the same. The kiddos finished off the school year with a bang! They each had class parties and field trips to various locations, D to Sea World, Z to the State Capitol, and S bowling. I don't recall ever having such exciting (or expensive or that matter), field trips as a child!

Here's a picture of Sheldon at his Jungle Jubilee party!

Delainey was entertaining (as always) at the 5th grade awards and graduation, which by the way, lasted waaaay longer than a two year olds attention span!
I stumbled upon Delainey napping in the recliner with Ginger one afternoon in the sunshine (don't mind the slightly tatterted worn out chair) that's a whole different story!
I am very excited about a new photography project I'm starting! I've been interested in it for awhile now, and have actually started taking the photographs for it this week. A few lucky friends will even get samples as I will need lots of "free" practice (and you don't even have to live near me to be a lucky recipient of this awesome photog project,) does that spark your interest? I will say that my children have been looking at me like I'm crazy when they see me taking some of the photos I've been taking! Although, they look at me like I'm crazy half of the time they see my fab Canon come out!
I hope you and yours had a fabulous June as well, and wish everyone a wonderful second half of 2009!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some HUGE trips for little kids! The State Capital?? Was that an overnight? Goodness!

    ReplyDelete