Sunday, July 12, 2009

Scrumptious Saturday Supper

So being the foodie that I am, I took pictures of our Saturday night meal and decided to  share it with all of you fine people! First off are my homeade rolls, yes my friends, they are the coveted S. H. recipe! If you know what I'm talking about, then you know why they are picture worthy, they are to die for!

Here they are done rising.
And here they are HOT out of the oven!
And around here, we can't even wait to let them cool off before we pull rip them out of the pan, slap some butter on them and shove them in our mouths...that's how good they are!
There was also fresh asparagus, one of my favorite veggies!
And then there were the grilled portabello mushrooms, mmmmm! Here they are before hitting the grill!
I chose to enjoy my scrumptious Saturday supper with an equally scrumptious Woodchuck draft (amber, of course, not pear, I only made THAT mistake once!). What's that, you've never had the pleasure of enjoying a Woodchuck draft? Oh my, you don't know whay you're missing! And now that I've re-lived this yummy meal, I'm going to go wipe the drool from my chin before it hits the keyboard! But don't be fooled, not every meal is like this around here, just every other meal ;-)!
So, what did you have for supper Saturday?

1 comment:

  1. Those rolls look GREAT! Are you willing to share the recipe?!

    ReplyDelete