Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I most certaintly did not start to punch harder during Body Combat when the instructor said "picture someone under you that you don't like" when we were doing downward punches. That would have been very un-lady like, and I would never do such a thing!

In an effort to cust cost's on laundry expenses, I surely didn't let Laineybug wear the same dress for two days in a row, that would be a very un-clean thing to do! And it was most certainly not to avoid the complete melt down that resulted from trying to put on a clean outfit!

I did not hang my head and smile grin from ear to ear at the sight of Laineybug putting her earings back on as soon as she emerged from the pool! She really melts my heart!!!

When my dear husband burried two of our children at the beach, I did not have the passing thought of leaving them that way for a few peaceful hours. Afterall, there would surely be something illegal about that, and I am a strict law abiding citizen! ( I think the oldest knew what I was thinking!)
When my car would not start in the Target parking lot on this HOT 4th of July Saturday morning, I definatley most certainly did not, nearly throw a hissy fit in the middle of the car dealership when they tried to tell me that the rental place was going to give me a compact car untill  Tuesday! "You would like me to put my FOUR children where, and we're paying for this extra service to have a car comparable to what we drive daily why?" I was afterall nowhere near being in a horendous mood after sitting in the near hundred degree weather, seconds before a thunder storm rolled into the said Target parking lot waiting for the wreaker to pick me and my car up- I would never be caught in public in a such a mood! But guess what, I had MY car back by 4pm that same day!
So what would you like to get off your chest today? Why not join MckMama, me, and  hundreds of others today as we Not Me Monday and let it all out!

2 comments:

  1. Your children are adorable! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one that enjoys a little peace and quiet from my kids...even if that means needing to bury them in the sand for a moment (or two!)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such adorable pictures I can not imagine you not liking someone or hitting that hard or maybe you did

    ReplyDelete