Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday!

That's right folks, it's that time again, Not Me! Monday. Who doesn't love the opportunity to admit some imperfection's or let go of some guilt, without judgement!  This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I was not so wrapped up in editing photos that I let my children eat way too many snacks 'till way too past lunch time, before stopping to actually feed them lunch. I would never do such a thing, feeding my children comes first before everything else!

There is no way I let the tops of my feet get sunburned at the beach! Because afterall, I know so much better than that, I know that I hate that worse than anything else, and I always apply and re-apply sunscreen to my feet! I would never let such a thing happen!

I surely have not left a picture hanging crooked in my stairwell because, well, simply because, I haven't fixed it, maybe by next Monday, it will be straight again! I walk by that picture many times a day, and of course would take 2 seconds to stop and straighten it!

This week when my husband made a small joke about having another baby, I most certainly did not freak out on him!  I naturally took it for the joke that it was, and laughed it off as any sane person would do... did not over react like the crazy mother of four would do! (Thank's Dr. W for that fab tubal ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I would never hold my children off of lunch with snacks to edit more pictures either;)

    ReplyDelete