Monday, July 20, 2009

Not My Child Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! My Child! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what her and everyone else's children have not been doing.


My darling son most certainly did not sleep walk into my kitchen and open my new fridge, pull his pants down and pee right into it! No way, because that would be an un-speakable act!

I have in no way had to drag my daughter out of Target kicking and screaming, more times than I can count, because all she wants to do is stand in the shoe department and try on high heels! Afterall, my child does not have a princess compex, no way, no how!!!

It is not my sweet daughter that actually likes to go around the back yard with a shovel and bucket and pick up doggie poo! Because surely she listens when her mother tells her that it's not a princess thing to do, and she should let the boys do it!

Two of my son's did not spend hours in the back yard this past Saturday night practicing "fake farts" with some fake fart makers they just acquired, and thought it was THE greatest thing in the world!

I did not in any way have to talk to my son about hitting a classmate in the privates on the playground, just because someone else did it, because I asure you, we have raised our children to be leaders, not followers...or so we thought!

When I walked into the kitchen and found my daughter not sucking on a bottle of chocolate syrup, she did not look at me at say "what, I didn't do anything?" How do you not laugh at that?

One of our older boys did not show us this weekend that he can burp his A, B, C's, and when he didn't do that, we just could not contain how very proud of him we are! Wow, I'm so impressed at what four years of school has gotten us so far!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! I love it! Your children are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw your comment on Mckmama! I wanted to share my website with you: Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
    I will be donating a portion of all sales to the String of pearls to help families and babies like Stellan! I am trying to get it out there in any way I can! Please let your family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it!
    Thanks!! :)
    -lexi
    Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete